Friday, September 16, 2011

Time Warp Glitch

So I realized I've run into a bit of a glitch with my blogging and weekly column.

My Mom's Voice Column comes out every Friday, but my deadline is the Monday before. So by the time the paper is out, the events I am writing about happened a week earlier. Which seems like an eternity while on the road.

For example, this week's column was about the potato museum, which was a week and 3 states ago. But it was just published today.

Sometimes my column will be based on a blog post I have already written so the material is re-purposed.

The waters are muddied in this blogging/column writing time warp and I am probably the only one who really is investing brain cells on this issue.

With that said... here is this week's Mom's Voice column - Our visit to the potato museum.

and the week before... A Stop Not on the Itinerary

Just click on each to read.

They will also be posted on the Mom's Voice tab on this blog.

We are heading to IOWA tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment