Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FROM PAYTON - A day at the museum

We spent four hours today at the Children's Museum in Indianapolis, one of the most renowned hands on museums in the world, and after that amazing experience, here's my big story.

When we were in one of the exhibits I got a little bit thirsty, and I thought we had a water bottle, so I walked over to the corner where our stuff was. I saw the water bottle and started chugging it, and all of the sudden I something went into my mouth (besides the water) and I started choking. Classic me. Anyway so I spit it up, looked in the bottle and realized there was a straw. And my mom looked over at me, because of the scene I was making. And asked me where I got the water bottle,I turned around and pointed to to the pile, and then to my horror I realized that the pile did not contain anything belonging to my family.

I realized I had taken, drunk from, and spit into a water bottle belonging to a family nearby who were playing with their little boy with some blocks.

And instead of doing the mature thing, like tell the family what happened and offer to buy them a new water bottle,  I grabbed my moms arm, stuffed the bottle in her jacket she was wearing, and dragged her out of the exhibit.

And thats the end of my story, from the Indianapolis children's museum. Figured I'd share it.

Love,
Payton

2 comments:

  1. Hey Payton!! That's hysterical! Classic? Yes, but still hysterical. Loved hearing your voice on the blog! Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete